Sunday, September 14, 2008

Isabella Turned 2!

The temper tantrums have already begun, but she is still cute. On Thursday, we went to Disneyland to see the princesses. She wore the princess dress that Grandma made. Saturday, we had her party at a park. I tried my hand at decorating cakes. I am planning on keeping my day job, but they turned out alright. This was the first time that she got toys of her own and understands they belong to only her. She hasn't cried in two days. Don and I decided that every so often, we will just go buy her a new pile of toys, so that we don't have to parent. =)

2 comments:

The Gamble's said...

Looks like the party was so much fun! I can't believe she is 2 already! Wow...how time flies!

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Oh, if only new toys could really be the answer. Sigh.

Good luck with the terrible two's. Anna's only 19 months and she's starting in early. :)